Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi Gang

NaNoWriMo is now in the past, as is my humiliating defeat. A hearty congratulations to Gayleen and our BlogShy friend for finishing their books.

Grymm's contest has been extended, and so too has the postcard contest. I've given up on the New Year's Deadline, and decided to extend it to the end of January.

Much of this month will be taken up by the customary holiday season. I am currently working on a top-secret project.

Gordon, keep your eyes on this page for your outstanding prize. It will be here shortly.

Grymm, what would you like your new deadline to be. Also, keep checking your mail for YOUR prize.

Look forward to further reports here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about when we get a total of at least 4 entries from at least 3 people? That is really how I want to set it, but I am willing to have it time based. When do you think the next challenge should start? I am willing to have it go till whenever.