Monday, November 30, 2009

Two things

1) Miss Gayleen Froese, lately of the place where I live, has hit her 50,000 word mark and has therefore succeeded at NaNoWriMo. The book, as it happens has exceeded its original scope and will go on to 80,000 words or so, she reports. Laud her. I command it.

2) I have been recapping the 3-Day Novel Contest reality show at Television Without Viewers. I've been sort of finding my feet a little on the first few episodes. I think I've really hit one out of the park this week. You should check it out. I hate to blow my own horn, but nobody else will blow it for me.

I'm so lonely.

Anyhow. That's about it.

2 comments:

Big Score said...

I still can't comment there, so I'll comment here instead.
Two things. Yay Gayleen!
Also, when I come up to visit next week can we marathon that show? I'm dying to see it.
I'll be up from the 13th to the 18th of December.

Unknown said...

I believe we can set you up with that. Conversely, it is possible that some miscreant has uploaded them to the internet.

Perhaps such an unsavory conversation is best suited for private email.