Saturday, August 31, 2013

Brain Melty.

   Okay, so that's the first section done.

   As is my custom, I have no idea if this is readable or interesting to anyone who isn't me. 

   If you are interested in reading the first 11, 000 words, let me know.  I'd appreciate any avaliable feedback.

  I'm about to enter the dark crunchy heart of the book, before coming out the other side to daylight again.  Sunday is always the darkest day, for some reason.  Your mood hits the low point, you start to despair of ever finishing.  So, if I'm gonna be in that kind of mood, I may as well deal with with second world war at that time.

  So far I am following my outline fairly closely.  I have removed one character, and folded his story into someone else's, and I think it's for the best.  Perhaps if I expand this story at some point, I'll add that character back.  One thing about this kind of a story, is that there is always room for more interviews.  I am trying to do as few as I have to to finish this story on time.  For better and worse, I'm sure.

No comments: