Monday, September 2, 2013

It is completed.

  I finished the book at 11:25.  I then did frantic typo correction and a few minor tightens.  At 37,707 words it's a long three day novel. 

As usual, I think the ending is a little rushed.  I sort of planned for it plot wise.  The ending of the world in the book, is a but rushed.  I wanted to capture a sense of things falling apart.  Of things spiraling out of control.

I guess we'll see if people like it.  Aside from a bit of an abrupt ending, I think it's pretty coherent.

I hope I did what I set out to do.

I think I can expand this book to a full novel almost without trying.  So much got left on the floor.

Thanks for following along, those who did.

Thanks to the readers who helped me catch my typos.

Thanks to +Gayleen Froese for tolerating my utter uselessness as an actual person for the weekend.

Good night.  If you want to read it, you know where to find me.



No comments: