Monday, September 3, 2012

Chapter 4

  I am revised up to Chapter 4.  That is where the book began to take on life, right after the whole, "Oh my godz, I must QUITZORR the c0ntest panic" of Saturday.

From that point on, the problems are, I'm sure, many but small.

It remains to be seen if I have improved the start of the book, but I suspect it's, at least, better than it was if not actually good.

Less lame is what I'm after. 

Harm reduction.

Gayleen tells me that it's solid once I fix the beginning, but she is my friend, and therefore nice to me.  Although she has, now that I think of it, probably told me when things sucked.  So I'll take it.

Yeah.  I'll take it.

My cold is much better now, as my stress has reduced.  I am super grateful to have this revision time.

The book is probably my shortest 3-Day, but from a plot standpoint, it's by far the tamest and the tightest.

And, as I say, it's a Scooby Doo story.

He'd have gotten away with it, too if it wasn't for you meddling mutes!


No comments: