Monday, September 3, 2012

Done.

   I have just finished the revision.  Unless I receive some feedback that makes me feel differently, or someone catches a typo, I am done.

  It has all the 3 Day pacing problems, but I'm philosophically happy with the book, if that makes sense (It doesn't.  I know it doesn't.  Take mercy on me.)

  Thank you for support, both vocal and silent.

 After crapping out last year, finishing this year means everything to me.  This book could be a total piece of crap, and I'd still walk away feeling okay about it.

 Right now, I'm going to have a snack, and watch something dumb and decompress.

 I'll keep my eyes open for feedback, and make sure I have this thing formatted right for the contest so I can submit it around midnight.

 If anything else comes up, I'll let you know.

 Otherwise, that's it for another year.

No comments: