Saturday, November 1, 2008

After all my smack talk...

OK so I was talking big and now my word count is ZERO!!

I hang my head in shame. It seems the idea I had for my NaNoWriMo novel, while brilliant, was a bit too disturbed and dark for me to keep up with all the other stuff I have going on right now. Ooops. But fear not! I have a new idea, one that I can keep in my head without going insaner, one that will be amazing!! I'll see what my word count is tomorrow after my night shift, maybe I can catch up before I get too far behind.

-Gordon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Note carefully how I am not mocking you, especially in light of your complete assholatry early in the day.

You're welcome.

Gordon said...

That wasn't assholarty, that was aggressive motivation. There is a difference.

:)

-Gordon