Thursday, November 6, 2008

Coincidence? I think not.

At about 3:30 I got a call from a gentleman in Toronto, who wants to speak with me about a job here in Edmonton. Almost immediately thereafter, I began to feel my logjam break. I don't know if I can catch up, but I feel writing coming on. The last step of this break came during a brief chat with the Cenobyte about the future of textFIGHT.

We have something I think is sort of exciting to announce. Look for a full explanation tomorrow, once I nail down a few details.

Also, look for some progress on my damned book.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I am vibrating with anticipation looking forward to your announcement. Either that or my cellphone is going off... no, its my phone. But I'm still eager to here the announcement.

-Gordon, a man of vibrating pants.