Thursday, September 3, 2009

3-Day Novel Contest 2009

Long time no post, texterinos.

I have been on a deliberate retreat from the blogosphere for reasons I'll talk about eventually, but I'm coming online here for the next few days. Here's the why:

I had assumed that my job was going to interfere with my participation in 3-Day this year. At the last minute, I've discovered that it won't. So, without preparation, without outline, without any actual idea what I'll write, I'm plunging in and doing it again.

Just like last year, I'll be regularly posting here. Unlike last year, I don't think I have a team mate. Nonetheless, I beg of you to post and cheer me on, and all that good stuff.

Any suggestions on a topic would be welcome at this point.

I'm at work right now, so I can't post further. Expect another update later tonight. For those of you who still even check this page. Which, I suspect, must be nobody. This is why I'll be emailing folks as well.

2 comments:

Deborah Leiter Nyabuti said...

I will definitely check in, and cheer loudly from time to time. I'll be writing a take-home preliminary exam this weekend (actually more fun than it sounds, considering the topic is related to mystery stories), so I'll be slaving away on Saturday and Monday as well.

Unknown said...

Cool.

Thanks :) That exam does sound like some fun.