Monday, September 15, 2008

I is a stoopid man

Hi everyone.

It would seem that in my original post, I gave the wrong email address.

This makes me the stupidest person ever to have lived.

Therefore, I happen to know, several of you have sent in stories I have not received.

D'oh!

The correct address for submissions is textfight@gmail.com or you can send straight to ryanstates(at)gmail.com if you like.

In light of my being a complete dunderheaded fool, I am extending the deadline until 11:59:59 Wednesday.

I will submit the received stories as I get them, though I am temping this week so my response to emails is unpredicatable.

I apologize for the confusion.

I also poke you, one and all, to submit.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

Because I love you I would never call you stupid... I like the term intellectually challenged.

:)

-Gordon

Unknown said...

Please accept my heartfelt invitation to dine on dick.

Thank you.