Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Because My Job Isn't Sucky Enough I Now Need To Think About Judging This Dribble...

I have come to a decision... because I had to.

Firstly, my commentary:
G- You suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Smelly pirate hooker.
Binarykitten- Your insults to swords, bongs, and even nerds shall earn you a punch in the ovaries if ever we meet. You have wronged my people and I shall not stand here and take it... unles you call me a bitch, punch me in the groin, and spit on me. Then we could get something going on.
Ryanstates- You make the baby Jesus cry... need I say more? I think so. While you successfully display the true beauty of the mullet-tard in all his nunchuked glory you fail utterly and completely to instil in your reader the mullet-tard's greatest virtue... MORE COW BELL!!!
Quinn- Woman, swords, and bongs? How could you limit it like that? WOMEN, swords, and bongs. God!!! And by the way, haikus are about as artistic as fortune-cookie writting, and impress only the same ethnocentric huen dahn that find Asian culture "cute".
Cerobyte- Nice try... NOT!!!! What kind of Elven wizard buys platemail? Have you ever even played D&D or have you pissed away your life with craptastic abominations like WOW where wussy 12 years old momma's boy can't deal with the fact that their mage can't take a hit and avoid anything like actual role-playing because they are too busy spanking it looking at their female Blood Elf character prancing around half-naked... sorry, my issue.
Lord Grymm- Even though bongs were in the challenge you probably shouldn't have taken such a big hit before writting. Even through my NyQuil induced haze I'm still not sure what that was all about.
Gordon- Greater words have never spillen forth upon the electric page.

And now... the winner.

This match has been decided by TKO. The victor being the only entrant not to fall flat on his face three times in the same round, which is pretty good for a unemployed hooker who can't get published: Ryan States!!!!! And it tastes like that because I have a high protien diet.

Your prize sir is as follows: 1) you must decide the rules for the next bout as well as the topic; 2) the hatred and envy of all other competitors in this competition; 3) a "prize" to be recieved on saturday when we meet in Saskatoon. I will not tell you what it is but I'm sure a picture will make its way onto the sight.

Hey G, do me a favor and bring your camera to Saskatoon would you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a new, really good camera, and was planning to bring it anyway. So, yes.

Hooker.

G-

Cori Quite Contrary said...

We'll be meeting on Saturday. But I'm playing the bride, so if you punch me in the ovaries, I imagine there will be hell to pay.

Sadly, I'm not the punch in the groin kind of person, so our fledgling romance is doomed to failure before it even begins.

cenobyte said...

You know, I'd take your critique to heart if you could actually *spell* the name.

Unknown said...

First last and final warning, Cenobyte.

It's a kinder gentler kingdom now....