Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New FIGHT

I'm still suffering, so I'll keep this short.

Based on my conversations with Gordon, here is the new contest:

Write a poem of whatever length you choose. The poem must contain the phrase "Swords and Bongs". Submissions will be accepted until 11:59:59 September 30th. Gordon will then judge the winner, contact me with that winner, and I will post the results and present the prize.

If you have not yet done so, please send an email to textfight@gmail.com, and I will add posting abilities to this blog for anyone who wants to submit. If you prefer instead, let me know, and I'll post it.

Back to my Hot Lemon Relief.

5 comments:

Gordon said...

Mmmmmmmm... hot lemon relief. Hey, won't it look bad when I win if I'm judging?

-Gordon

Anonymous said...

Especially since your poem will probably suuuuuuuuuuck.

G-

Matt Shepherd said...

Do poems have to rhyme? Is that how you people "roll"?

Unknown said...

Hell no.

Poems need not rhyme. Unless you want to.

Gordon said...

You know what rhymes? Me kicking all your asses.

-Gordon