Monday, September 8, 2008

The Taste of Blood

I've recharged my brain and body and I'm feeling really acutely creative. Unfortunately, I've pacted with myself to not pick up Silver Bullets, or The Men They Literally Just Could Not Fuckin' Hang until I've gotten some gorram feedback on it, AND until I've given Now England Sees another kick through the Revise-a-Tron 3000.

So, I do believe I will incite a verbal brawl, some manner of linguistic free-for-all, a textFIGHT, if you prefer. You should probably throw a punch of some kind, and call in your buddies to back your play if you have any.

We're gonna call this one The Thrilitas in Mare Tranquilitas, or, if you prefer, Astronaut Knife Fight. Here are the rules. In a thousand words or fewer, describe a physical fight that happens on the Moon. Submissions are to be accepted until Monday, September 15, 2008. There will then be a one day poll to determine the winner.

When voting consider the quality of writing, use of language, and originality of concept and execution.

To submit, email your submission to texfight@gmail.com, or ask to be given posting privileges here at textFIGHT, and post yourself.

As always, heckling, mockery, and downright savagery is not only welcome but expected.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Following the rules of spelling known to competent writers of English, there should be two "l"s in "Thrillitas." You illiterate puzzlewit.

G-

Unknown said...

Bitch, when I want your opinion on how to spell words I made up, I will knock the manwich out of your mouth and ask you for it.

Anonymous said...

Will you ask me for it in writing? And will it look like this?

Puhlez give me yur oppinun on hows ta spel stuf, cuzz I is reel dum.

G-

Unknown said...

At least I didn't have two abortions before I was 14.

Anonymous said...

Unless you count the two times your mom tried to abort you.

G-

Unknown said...

Whatever doesn't kill me makes me strong enough to spank you.

Anonymous said...

...and burdened by terrible birth defects.

G-

Unknown said...

Positive mutations, actually.

Also, nice hair.

Anonymous said...

Not nearly as nice as the hair coming out of your ears, old man.

G-