Friday, August 29, 2008

Staring Down the Barrel of a Loaded Dictionary

According to the countdown clock it is scant hours until Ms. Rilla and I assay word mountain. I have some fear, but I am starting to feel more relaxed as the day drags on.

I am going to do some writing when midnight strikes, but I expect I'll do most of the work during the days, so that I can let the dogs in and out as required.

I intend to post regular progress updates as the weekend goes on, and I will have the novel available online as it is being written. I will provide links for you as you go. Your feedback is more than welcome. If you already have my email, send it to me there, or you can send your encouragement, feedback and other communications to textfight@gmail.com.

I'll talk to you in a few hours, probably just before I retire for the night.

No cold yet. Yet.

1 comment:

mmrilla said...

Beware of self-publishing online, Ryan. I just read over the rules again to refresh my memory and that will disqualify you, unfortunately.