Friday, August 29, 2008

Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo

I realize that last year G had to do this shit with cameras on her. On the other hand, Friday night prior to midnight she was very busy filming interview segments and doing challenges and what have you. This seemed like a damned pain at the time, I'm sure.

For my part, I'd welcome it right now. I am champing at the bit to start writing. I just got back from a run to the grocery store where I picked up an OBSCENE amount of soda pop and food I will regret come winter.

Now I have roughly 190 minutes to sit on my thumbs. Watch a movie, maybe. Play with the dogs.

The wait is killing me.

Ril?

2 comments:

mmrilla said...

Thus far, I have done the dishes, folded laundry, reviewed my outline, and watched Youtube videos of people dancing the Charleston.

I'm going to be right quick so that I can be up bright and early for the writing.

I hope the wait isn't driving you bonkers.

Unknown said...

I'm toying with writing a token number of words and getting some sleep as well.

Anticipation is exhausting.

I have expanded my playlist dramatically however.